Matt is a fully qualified Personal Trainer that has a lifetime of experience in calisthenic strength training & Martial arts in many different areas such as; traditional Japanese Jiu Jitsu, Boxing and Muay Thai.
Matt is constantly growing & evolving in his training and development as a martial artist as it is his life's passion.
He has sparred & trained with some of Australia's best. Matt has had over 40 fights all together in both amateur and professional Boxing and Muay Thai. Having trained under some of the top coaches from Thailand and Australia,
Matt brings an exciting new dynamic into Team Compton.
Matt is still an active professional fighter, competing in both Boxing and Muay Thai on various promotions across Australia.
Matt holds and has held the following list of titles:
· ANBF Queensland featherweight boxing Champion
· ISKA Queensland featherweight modified Thai Rules Champion
· WMC Queensland Super featherweight Full Thai Rules Champion
· WBC Queensland featherweight Full Thai Rules Champion
· 2x Australian featherweight Full Thai Rules Champion
Matt is relaxed & approachable with a professional attitude that is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain or improve fitness, lose weight, get strong or wanting to learn or improve their Boxing or Muay Thai skills...